My Tale of Two Sisters

My tale starts with a friend I was hanging out with at the time. He'd gotten involved with a college girl, and according to him things were amazing. Of course, with him everything was amazing. Still, just seeing her was good. She was a hottie, I'd give him that. She did seem to get along with him too, so I guess in his mind everything was perfect.

I was the traditional third wheel with them for quite a while. That is, until her little sister came along one night. We were going to a movie, and she ended up getting dragged along. 

Her presence didn't break my heart that evening. Yeah, I'm an older guy. But include a young busty wench in evenings activities, and I'm good with that. She was so of the above too, with a fantastic tan she obviously worked hard on. The no bra/t-shirt look worked for me too. I had eye candy all night long. 

Much to my surprise, she and I actually hit it off. There was a connection there right away, and with the difference in years we had that surprised me. I've always kept up on music and movies though, and that happened to be two of her favorites. The look on her face was priceless when we started talking music. 

All in all, it was an interesting evening. She surprised me at the end of the night by slipping me her phone number, and telling me to call her. 

I did the usual, and waited a day or so before I called. It was fun talking to her. The connection I felt transferred to over the phone. The nice thing of course was I could set there and fantasize about her while talking about the usual daily stuff. 

That all changed one evening when we talked. She seemed different, and I commented on it. She avoided replying until I pushed her about it. 

"If you really have to know, I'm incredibly horny tonight. And that frustrates me."

"How the hell could you be frustrated? You're amazing. You must have your pick of all the guys. So i don't get the frustrated part."

"It's a long story. I don't really like guys my age. I've gone out so many times and been disappointed. They're all hands if you know what I mean."

"Sadly I do. I was one of those young guys once."

"You're kidding! No way!"

"Yeah I was. No kidding, I was probably worse than most."

"You couldn't have been. Why do you say that?"

"Let's just say I was a lot more confident than my friends growing up."

I could hear the curiosity in her voice when she asked her next question. 

"What made you more confident than your friends. My God, my teenage years aren't even over, and the beginning sucked."

That made me laugh. Mine weren't great either, at least the way I remembered them. 

"Let's just say I had something that made me a little different than the other guys."

"Oooooo, now you've got my attention. So what was it?"

I was still trying to be tactful, so I tried again.

"Well, let's just say the guys in the locker room were embarrassed when we showered."

There was a minute or so of silence, then she got it. 

"Oh my God."

I barely heard her say it. Hey voice was soft and breathy when she did. But it was obvious to me. She got it. 

"Exactly. So i was a lot more confident in certain situations. Which probably made me worse than most of the young guys you have to deal with."

"You may have been. Can I ask a question?"

"Be my guest."

"How big is it?"

I almost shouted my reply.

"What?"

There was a moment of silence, then get voice purred as she spoke.

"You were basically trying to tactfully tell me you have a big dick, right?"

"I was trying to tactfully tell you I was an obnoxious little shit when I was a kid!"

"Because you have a big dick, right?"

She had me there. I had to answer truthfully.

"Yeah. That's exactly why I was obnoxious."

"So how big is it?"

"You really want to know? It's a good 8", and very thick."

"Mmmmm, damn that sounds nice!"

That got my attention! And the way she said it was wonderful erotic. My imagination started running with me then, and I started getting hard. 

"So that sounds good to you?*

"In the mood I'm in? I'd be riding that bad boy for hours on end."

That made me completely silent. Of course I was thinking about her doing just that. I thought of her body, so nicely on display other night completely naked on top of me. Then I heard her voice again. 

"Now who's sitting there imagining something?"

"I'm admit it. That's exactly what I'm thinking about."

"Then let me give some specifics that'll help your imagination along. Hang on just a minute."

She put down the phone, and I heard some rustling from her end. Then she came back on.

"Now, let me describe how I look right now. I've got a rather large chest, or as you guys say big tits, right? They're 36Ds, and even though I'm braless a lot, they're nice and firm. I've got light pink nipples, and believe me, they're nice and right now. As you go down, you'll be happy because I shave my pussy. It's nice and smooth and completely hairless. So you don't have to worry about that."

The mental image had me hard as a rock, and as i gently stroked myself through my pants, something she said hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Wait a minute. You were describing how you looked right now? So you're..."

I trailed off, and she answered my unspoken question. 

"Completely and totally naked? Yes, I am."

Holy shit! Now I was going crazy, my mind flooded with the images she put there with her brief description. I had to unzip then, freeing my cock from the now confining pants I had on.

"Damn girl, you're making me drool here just thinking about that."

She giggled at that.

"Is that your mouth or that big cock drooling?"

I answered truthfully. I loved hearing her use words like that. 

"Both actually. My big cock as you call it had to escape, so he's standing here stood and proud."

I heard her moan when I said that, and i knew she was imagining something hot and nasty. We were both lost in our private thoughts for a moment, then I heard her say,

"Wait a minute. You don't live that far from me. You're only a mile or so away, right?"

"Right."

Her voice was low and seductive as she asked,

"Would you like some company? I can be there in a few minutes."

Would I? Oh hell yes! But i couldn't be to eager, so I played it cool. 

"Sure, that sounds like fun."

She didn't really sound surprised by my answer. 

"Ok. Is there anything special you'd like me to wear?"

Now there was a loaded question if I'd ever heard one. 

"You know, there just might be. Tell me something. Do you have a bathing suit you never wear out in public? Something really skimpy?"

"Now how did you know I had something like that?"

I decided the truth was the best thing right then. 

"Because when you leaned back into the car to say goodbye the other night, I got a free show when your shirt fell away from your chest. You barely have any tan lines. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out."

"Oh you're good!"

"Not really, I was just enjoying the view. So wear that bathing suit. I assume it's a bikini, so that'll be fun for me."

"It is and I will. What are you going to wear for me?"

I hadn't thought of that. Being a guy, I can't say I had anything as spicy as a bikini to wear. I thought for a second before I replied. 

"I'll go slip into my favorite robe before you get here. How's that?"

"It doesn't sound very exciting."

"Once I get a good look at you in that bikini, trust me, it'll be exciting."

She got my drift, and giggled. She said she'd be over in 10 minutes or so, so I got into my robe to wait. 

She pulled up right on time, and i got to watch her get out and walk toward my house. I couldn't tear my eyes off the display she was putting on. Every step caused those barely covered tits to jiggle, and her hips swayed with every step. I knew what condition I'd be in after watching her walk to my door, so I made sure she knew to come to the back of my house. 

I slipped outside to wait for her on the dark porch then. She walked up the steps, saw me and smiled. Then she looked down, and her eyes widened. She saw the tent my cock made in the front of my robe. 

"Wow! You weren't kidding were you?"

"Not at all. You look fantastic too by the way."

"Thank you, but I notice I'm showering a lot more skin than you are."

She had me there. Then inspiration struck. 

"I think I can even things up a bit."

My hand went to my sash, and I untied it. My robe didn't gape wide open, but it opened enough to make her eyes wider. I saw her hand reach for the gap in my robe, and I stopped her. 

"The name of the game tonight is if you want to see more, you've got to show more."

She had a wicked little smile, and I saw it when she heard that. Then she looked at me, reached up behind her neck, and untied the string holding her top up. It dropped, and those tits I'd gotten a brief view of before were on full display for me. She hadn't lied; the nipples were light pink and hard as rocks. Damn, they looked good! She looked at me and reached down then, and slid those bottoms off. She stood there naked on my back porch, and raised one eyebrow.

"It's your turn," she said.

I looked around like I was looking for someone watching, then i peeled off my robe. I'm tall and thin, which made my hard cock stand out even more. Being in great shape didn't hurt either. She looked me over approvingly, then I said

"We should probably go inside before one of my neighbors looks out their window."

She walked in, and I followed, watching that tight young ass the entire time. It swayed hypnotically as she walked, and all I could think of was my hands all over it. She got into my living room, and looked around approvingly.

"You've got a nice place. I like it."

Small talk with a hot naked young girl was really strange, but I went with it. 

"Thanks. Let me show you around."

I showed her my house. The ground floor was the usual; living room, kitchen etc. The second floor was where the fun would take place. We got to the stairs, and I said,

"After you."

I got to watch her body as she walked up the steps again. When she reached the top step, I simply couldn't resist anymore. I was standing a couple of steps down when she turned to look at me. When she saw me staring at her body, she walked back down a step. That put her right in front of me, and it made us almost the same height. Her arms went around my neck then, and I felt her lips on mine. Two quick soft kisses followed, then I felt her mouth open and her tongue slid into my mouth. 

That was all it took. Both of us had the same thought at the same time, and our hands started exploring. My hands were filled with those fantastic tits, and her hand wrapped itself around my cock. Finally we broke off the kiss, and i told her,

"You've done this before. Your hands are fucking fantastic!"

She smiled as she kept stroking my shaft. 

"How do you think I keep all those young boys happy? It's a lot easier than trying to fuck them. There's no way they'd satisfy me."

I motioned to a dark door behind her. 

"Well hopefully I can. There's a king size bed in there. Why don't we go try it out?"

She turned and disappeared through the door. I followed, and found her laying back on the pillows. 

I laid down next to her, and found myself wishing I'd kept my video camera. I'd just have to rely on my memories for this though. She turned to me and said,

"So where do we start?"

"How about here?"

Leaning over, I sucked one hard pink nipple into my mouth. I teased with my tongue, biting down gently on it. That got her going; she moaned her approval at that. My free hand went to her other mound, caressing it as I teased her with my tongue. 

I started the slow slide down her body then, dragging my tongue along the exposed flesh under me. I kissed and licked lower, and felt her legs spread wider under me. I briefly licked the inside of each thigh, then went to work on that wet shaved pussy.

She tasted fantastic, and my tongue slid right in. Her hips rolled against my face; she was enjoying this as much as I was. I went to work then, my tongue concentrating on her clit, and my fingers buried themselves in her, stroking in and out. 

Evidently not many guys did this for her. She was gasping and moaning, and as i looked up her body, she surprised me. I saw her mauling her own tits; groping them and playing with the nipples as I licked that hot little pussy. I went back to work, determined then to make her cum. 

It didn't take long either. I felt one hand on the back of my head pulling me into her as her hips raised up off the bed. Then her body shook in orgasm. 

I slowly stopped, and she finally opened her eyes. She watched me slide back up the bed, until I was laying beside her. 

"That was amazing. You're better at that than..."

She stopped suddenly then. That piqued my curiosity. 

"I'm better at that than who? Now I'm curious."

She stammerd, and looked embarrassed.

"Never mind. I didn't mean to compare."

"But you did. Now I have to know."

She looked at me for a long moment. Finally she said,

"Ok, but you can never tell anyone. Promise?"

I did, and she took a deep breath and said,

"You're better at that than my sister is.*

Oh shit! There was a revelation I hadn't expected. I must have looked shocked, but before she could speak I said,

"Your sister likes pussy? Holy shit, that's really hot!"

She relaxed then, and told me about it. 

"I was just getting started with boys, and she helped me out. She walked in one night, and caught me kissing a mirror. After she stopped laughing, she told me that didn't work. So i asked her how she learned, and she told me a friend of hers taught her. I asked her what his name was, and she said her name was Karen. I was completely shocked of course, but she told me it was fun, and there wasn't any pressure. So to her, it was a good way to learn. I asked her if her friend would teach me, and she told me probably not, but she'd be glad to. Kissing my sister sounded weird, but hey, it was a way to learn. So we started kissing lessons. It was just the usual for a night or two, then one night her tongue made its way into my mouth. That felt so good, it turned me on like gangbusters! She didn't make a move on me though. It made me wonder though, so after a couple of nights, I had an idea. I wore my robe, and when she kissed me, I made sure it opened, exposing my tits. Sure enough, her hand went to my tits. She was really into women!

To make this story shorter, she got more and more physical with me, until one night she made me cum with her tongue."

She looked embarrassed at that, until I said,

"God I'd love to see that. Two sisters getting each other off. Wait a minute; you did return the favor didn't you?"

She looked at me and said,

"You're not very direct are you?"

"Fine. Tell me, did you taste your sisters hot pussy? And did you enjoy it?"

She blushed a bit at that, but she answered me.

"Yes I did. And yes, I like it. I'm not a lesbian, but I enjoy it now and then."

She reached down and started stroking me then. 

"Believe me, I like this a lot more."

She leaned over then, and opened her mouth. I watched her go to work, sucking my rock hard cock. She was young, but I could tell she'd done this before. She couldn't take my entire length, but she was better than average. Besides, watching that incredible young body move while she sucked was amazing. My hand reached down, and i played with her nipples as she sucked. 

I didn't really want to cum in her mouth; at my age that would have ended the evening for me. So I pulled her off me, and she rolled on top. I expected her to slide right onto my shaft, but she surprised me again. 

She sat up, and started sliding that wet pussy up and down my length. She was using my cock as a sex toy, getting it good and wet as she teased herself with it. I'd never had that happen before, and it was amazing not only to see but to feel. She had my cock totally soaking when she made her next move. 

I felt her fingers circle my shaft. She held me straight up, then I felt the head of my cock slide into her for the first time. She was so incredibly hot and tight. I watched her then as she moved slowly down my length. 

She moved slowly, moaning as she took more and more with each plunge. Finally I felt it. Her hips were right against mine. She had me all the way inside. Then she started riding me. 

I watched her body sway as she rode me; the sight was fantastic! She rode be faster and faster, until I felt her cum for the first time. Her body shook in orgasm as i watched. She stopped for a second, and then began again. 

This happened again and again. She was multi orgasmic, and was loving the feeling of my cock into her depths. I can't tell you how many times she came all over my cock. I completely lost count. But I enjoyed watching her body shake as she ground on me. Finally she stopped, and rolled off of me. 

"Jesus Christ, I've got to rest. You still haven't cum?"

"Nope. I can tell you this though. I never cum in this position. So if you're looking for a marathon, I'm good for it."

She shook her head in disbelief.

"Now do you see why I like older guys? It's not just a few strokes and they're done."

"I completely understand. Of course, there's always your sister, right?"

She looked at me and frowned.

"Are you going to tease me about that?"

"I'm not teasing at all. It really turns me on. Girl on girl is exciting enough, but just thinking about your sister and you together? Wow!"

She reached over then, and that small hand started stroking my sticky cock. 

"To be perfectly honest, it is exciting. Girls are completely different in bed than guys. We're more gentle."

"How does she taste?"

"Really good. I like the taste of pussy."

That sent forbidden mental images running through my head. 

"Really? I don't believe you. Prove it."

She smiled at that, and spread her legs again. While I watched, she plunged two fingers into her sticky pussy until I could see them shining with her juices. Then she pulled them out, and brought to her lips. I watched them slip into her mouth, and she sucked them clean just for me. 

When she finished, she glanced back at me and said,

"I've got a better idea."

Then she leaned over, and started sucking my cock clean of her juices. She really did like it; that much was obvious.

Once I was nice and clean, she got up on her hands and knees and said,

"Fuck me again."

I did as she requested, plunging into her hot pussy again. I watched that fantastic ass slam back on me as she came again and again. Finally, a nasty thought popped into mind. 

"Stay right here. I've got an idea. Don't move at all."

She did, and I jumped up and headed over to my dresser. I knew what i wanted, and i found it in a bottom drawer. 

There was a toy there, left by an old girlfriend. I found a bottle of lube there too, perfect for what I had in mind. 

I walked back to the bed then. Her ass and pussy were right there for be to play with. 

I started out teasing her with the toy, sliding it up and down those wet pussy lips. I plunged it into her a couple of times, getting it good and wet. Then I went for what I wanted. I lubed that fake cock up, and placed it at the entrance of her ass. I pushed gently then, and the head popped into her. I let her get used to it, and when her hips started moving back toward me, I pushed again. 

It took a while, but soon her ass was stuffed with that fake cock. She was moaning, so I knew the feeling was good. Then i got back on the bed, and slid my cock back into her wet pussy. 

She was tight to begin with, but the toy in her ass made the feeling even more incredible. 

"Oh my fucking God! That feels amazing. Fuck me now!"

I did just that, slamming her hot pussy while she buried her face in the pillows and moaned her appreciation. We fucked hard and fast, until finally the moment had come. 

I slammed deep into her final time, and filled that teen pussy with hot sticky cum. She screamed, and thrashed her way through another amazing orgasm. She collapsed on the bed then, with me beside her. 

"God, I wish you could teach young guys that! They've got no clue."

"They don't, but they're ready again in two minutes."

She smirked.

"There is that I guess. But quality beats quantity every time."

I appreciated that, and I told her so. Then she asked an intriguing question. 

"So was this a one time thing, or can we do it again?"

"We can do it any time you want, any way you want. How's that work for you?"

"That's perfect; I like that. I'd better go home now. My sister should be home soon, and knowing her it's going to be an interesting night."

I could just picture that in my mind. And believe me, the picture was incredible. So I stopped her before she left, and suggested something to her. She was up for it, and gave me the information I needed to make it happen. 

About a half hour later, I was completely dressed in black and standing outside her window. She'd left the drapes open, just as I asked. I got to watch them both get naked, and to engage in the hottest nastiest 69 I'd ever seen. 

I was determined after that evening to get them both together. It eventually happened, but that's another story completely.

Comments